Redeeming a Poor Man
47 “If a stranger or sojourner with you becomes rich, and (A)your brother beside him becomes poor and sells himself to the stranger or sojourner with you or to a member of the stranger's clan, 48 then after he is sold he may be redeemed. One of his brothers may redeem him, 49 or his uncle or his cousin may (B)redeem him, or a close relative from his clan may redeem him. Or if he (C)grows rich he may redeem himself. 50 He shall calculate with his buyer from the year when he sold himself to him until the year of jubilee, and the price of his sale shall vary with the number of years. The time he was with his owner shall be (D)rated as the time of a hired worker. 51 If there are still many years left, he shall pay proportionately for his redemption some of his sale price. 52 If there remain but a few years until the year of jubilee, he shall calculate and pay for his redemption in proportion to his years of service. 53 He shall treat him as a worker hired year by year. (E)He shall not rule ruthlessly over him in your sight. 54 And if he is not redeemed by these means, then (F)he and his children with him shall be released in the year of jubilee. 55 For it is (G)to me that the people of Israel are servants.[a] They are my servants whom I brought out of the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
Blessings for Obedience
26 “You shall not make (H)idols for yourselves or erect an (I)image or (J)pillar, and you shall not set up a (K)figured stone in your land to bow down to it, for I am the Lord your God. 2 (L)You shall keep my Sabbaths and reverence my sanctuary: I am the Lord.
3 (M)“If you walk in my statutes and observe my commandments and do them, 4 then (N)I will give you your rains in their season, and the land shall yield its increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit. 5 (O)Your threshing shall last to the time of the grape harvest, and the grape harvest shall last to the time for sowing. And (P)you shall eat your bread to the full and (Q)dwell in your land securely. 6 (R)I will give peace in the land, and (S)you shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid. And (T)I will remove harmful beasts from the land, (U)and the sword shall not go through your land. 7 You shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword. 8 (V)Five of you shall chase a hundred, and a hundred of you shall chase ten thousand, and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword. 9 (W)I will turn to you and (X)make you fruitful and multiply you and will confirm my covenant with you. 10 You shall eat (Y)old store long kept, and you shall clear out the old to make way for the new. 11 (Z)I will make my dwelling[b] among you, and my soul shall not abhor you. 12 (AA)And I (AB)will walk among you and will be your God, and you shall be my people. 13 (AC)I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that you should not be their slaves. (AD)And I have broken the bars of your yoke and made you walk erect.
Punishment for Disobedience
14 (AE)“But if you will not listen to me and will not do all these commandments, 15 if you spurn my statutes, and if your soul abhors my rules, so that you will not do all my commandments, but (AF)break my covenant, 16 then I will do this to you: I will visit you with panic, with (AG)wasting disease and fever that consume the eyes and make the heart ache. And (AH)you shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it. 17 I will (AI)set my face against you, and (AJ)you shall be struck down before your enemies. (AK)Those who hate you shall rule over you, and (AL)you shall flee when none pursues you. 18 And if in spite of this you will not listen to me, then I will discipline you again (AM)sevenfold for your sins, 19 and I will break (AN)the pride of your power, and I (AO)will make your heavens like iron and your earth like bronze. 20 And (AP)your strength shall be spent in vain, for (AQ)your land shall not yield its increase, and the trees of the land shall not yield their fruit.
21 (AR)“Then if you walk contrary to me and will not listen to me, I will continue striking you, sevenfold for your sins. 22 And (AS)I will let loose the wild beasts against you, which shall bereave you of your children and destroy your livestock and make you few in number, so that (AT)your roads shall be deserted.
23 “And (AU)if by this discipline you are not turned to me (AV)but walk contrary to me, 24 (AW)then I also will walk contrary to you, and I myself will strike you sevenfold for your sins. 25 And (AX)I will bring a sword upon you, that shall execute vengeance for the covenant. And if you gather within your cities, (AY)I will send pestilence among you, and you shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy. 26 (AZ)When I break your supply[c] of bread, ten women shall bake your bread in a single oven and shall dole out your bread again by weight, and (BA)you shall eat and not be satisfied.
27 “But (BB)if in spite of this you will not listen to me, but walk contrary to me, 28 then I will walk contrary to you (BC)in fury, and I myself will discipline you (BD)sevenfold for your sins. 29 (BE)You shall eat the flesh of your sons, and you shall eat the flesh of your daughters. 30 And (BF)I will destroy your high places and cut down your incense altars and (BG)cast your dead bodies upon the dead bodies of your idols, and my soul will abhor you. 31 And I will (BH)lay your cities waste and will (BI)make your sanctuaries desolate, and (BJ)I will not smell your pleasing aromas. 32 And (BK)I myself will devastate the land, so that your enemies who settle in it shall be (BL)appalled at it. 33 And (BM)I will scatter you among the nations, and I will unsheathe the sword after you, and your land shall be a desolation, and your cities shall be a waste.
34 (BN)“Then the land shall enjoy[d] its Sabbaths as long as it lies desolate, while you are in your enemies' land; then the land shall rest, and enjoy its Sabbaths. 35 As long as it lies desolate it shall have rest, the rest that it did not have on your Sabbaths when you were dwelling in it. 36 And as for those of you who are left, (BO)I will send faintness into their hearts in the lands of their enemies. The (BP)sound of a (BQ)driven leaf shall put them to flight, and they shall flee as one flees from the sword, and they shall fall when none pursues. 37 They shall stumble over one another, as if to escape a sword, though none pursues. And (BR)you shall have no power to stand before your enemies. 38 And you shall perish among the nations, and the land of your enemies shall eat you up. 39 And those of you who are left shall (BS)rot away in your enemies' lands because of their iniquity, and also because of the iniquities of their fathers they shall rot away like them.
40 “But if (BT)they confess their iniquity and the iniquity of their fathers in their treachery that they (BU)committed against me, and also in walking contrary to me, 41 so that I walked contrary to them and brought them into the land of their enemies—if then their (BV)uncircumcised heart is (BW)humbled and they make amends for their iniquity, 42 then I will (BX)remember my covenant with Jacob, and I will remember my covenant with Isaac and my covenant with Abraham, and I will (BY)remember the land. 43 But (BZ)the land shall be abandoned by them and enjoy its Sabbaths while it lies desolate without them, and they shall make amends for their iniquity, because they spurned my rules and their soul abhorred my statutes. 44 Yet for all that, when they are in the land of their enemies, (CA)I will not spurn them, neither will I abhor them so as to destroy them utterly and (CB)break my covenant with them, for I am the Lord their God. 45 But I will for their sake remember the covenant with their forefathers, (CC)whom I brought out of the land of Egypt (CD)in the sight of the nations, that I might be their God: I am the Lord.”
Laws About Vows
27 The Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 2 “Speak to the people of Israel and say to them, If anyone (CG)makes a special vow to the Lord involving the valuation of persons, 3 then the valuation of a male from twenty years old up to sixty years old shall be fifty shekels[e] of silver, according to the (CH)shekel of the sanctuary. 4 If the person is a female, the valuation shall be thirty shekels. 5 If the person is from five years old up to twenty years old, the valuation shall be for a male twenty shekels, and for a female ten shekels. 6 If the person is from a month old up to five years old, the valuation shall be for a male five shekels of silver, and for a female the valuation shall be three shekels of silver. 7 And if the person is sixty years old or over, then the valuation for a male shall be fifteen shekels, and for a female ten shekels. 8 And if someone is too poor to pay the valuation, then he shall be made to stand before the priest, and the priest shall value him; the priest shall value him according to what the vower can afford.
9 “If the vow[f] is an animal that may be offered as an offering to the Lord, all of it that he gives to the Lord is holy. 10 (CI)He shall not exchange it or make a substitute for it, good for bad, or bad for good; and if he does in fact substitute one animal for another, then both it and the substitute shall be holy. 11 And if it is any unclean animal that may not be offered as an offering to the Lord, then he shall stand the animal before the priest, 12 and the priest shall value it as either good or bad; as the priest values it, so it shall be. 13 (CJ)But if he wishes to redeem it, he shall add a (CK)fifth to the valuation.
- Leviticus 25:47 : ver. 25, 35, 39
- Leviticus 25:49 : See Neh. 5:1-5
- Leviticus 25:49 : ver. 26, 47
- Leviticus 25:50 : Job 7:1; Isa. 16:14; 21:16
- Leviticus 25:53 : [See ver. 46 above]; Ex. 1:13, 14; Ezek. 34:4
- Leviticus 25:54 : ver. 41; Ex. 21:2, 3
- Leviticus 25:55 : ver. 42
- Leviticus 26:1 : See ch. 19:4
- Leviticus 26:1 : See Ex. 20:4, 5
- Leviticus 26:1 : Ex. 23:24
- Leviticus 26:1 : Num. 33:52; [Ezek. 8:10]
- Leviticus 26:2 : ch. 19:30; See Ex. 20:8
- Leviticus 26:3 : Deut. 11:13-15; 28:1-14; See ch. 18:4
- Leviticus 26:4 : Ps. 67:6; 85:12; Ezek. 34:26, 27; 36:30; Joel 2:23, 24; Zech. 8:12; [ver. 20; Deut. 11:17]
- Leviticus 26:5 : [Amos 9:13]
- Leviticus 26:5 : See ch. 25:19
- Leviticus 26:5 : See ch. 25:18
- Leviticus 26:6 : [1 Kgs. 4:25; 1 Chr. 22:9]
- Leviticus 26:6 : Job 11:19; Jer. 30:10; Zeph. 3:13
- Leviticus 26:6 : Ezek. 34:25; [2 Kgs. 17:25; Isa. 35:9; Ezek. 5:17; 14:15]
- Leviticus 26:6 : [Ezek. 14:17]
- Leviticus 26:8 : [Deut. 32:30; Josh. 23:10; Isa. 30:17]
- Leviticus 26:9 : 2 Kgs. 13:23
- Leviticus 26:9 : Neh. 9:23
- Leviticus 26:10 : ch. 25:22
- Leviticus 26:11 : Ezek. 37:26-28; [Rev. 21:3]
- Leviticus 26:12 : Ex. 29:45; Cited 2 Cor. 6:16
- Leviticus 26:12 : Jer. 7:23; 11:4; 24:7; 30:22; Ezek. 11:20; 14:11; 36:28; 37:27; See Ex. 6:7
- Leviticus 26:13 : See ch. 25:38
- Leviticus 26:13 : Ezek. 34:27; [Jer. 27:2; 28:10, 13]
- Leviticus 26:14 : [Lam. 2:17; Mal. 2:2]; See Deut. 28:15-68
- Leviticus 26:15 : ver. 44; Deut. 31:20
- Leviticus 26:16 : Deut. 28:21
- Leviticus 26:16 : Deut. 28:33, 51; Job 31:8; Jer. 5:17; Mic. 6:15
- Leviticus 26:17 : See ch. 17:10
- Leviticus 26:17 : Deut. 28:25; Judg. 2:14; Jer. 19:7
- Leviticus 26:17 : Ps. 106:41
- Leviticus 26:17 : Prov. 28:1; [ver. 36; Ps. 53:5]
- Leviticus 26:18 : ver. 21, 24, 28; 1 Sam. 2:5; Ps. 119:164; Prov. 24:16
- Leviticus 26:19 : Ezek. 30:6; [Jer. 13:9]
- Leviticus 26:19 : Deut. 28:23
- Leviticus 26:20 : [Ps. 127:1; Isa. 49:4]
- Leviticus 26:20 : [Hag. 1:10]; See ver. 4
- Leviticus 26:21 : ver. 27
- Leviticus 26:22 : Deut. 32:24; See ver. 6
- Leviticus 26:22 : Judg. 5:6; Isa. 33:8; Lam. 1:4; Zech. 7:14
- Leviticus 26:23 : Jer. 2:30; 5:3; See Amos 4:6-12
- Leviticus 26:23 : [See ver. 21 above]; ver. 27
- Leviticus 26:24 : 2 Sam. 22:27; Ps. 18:26
- Leviticus 26:25 : Deut. 32:25; Jer. 14:12; 24:10; 29:17, 18; Ezek. 5:17; 6:3; 14:17; 29:8; 33:2
- Leviticus 26:25 : Num. 14:12; Deut. 28:21
- Leviticus 26:26 : Ps. 105:16; Isa. 3:1; Ezek. 4:16; 5:16; 14:13
- Leviticus 26:26 : Isa. 9:20; Mic. 6:14; Hag. 1:6
- Leviticus 26:27 : ver. 21, 24
- Leviticus 26:28 : Isa. 59:18; 63:3; 66:15; Jer. 21:5; Ezek. 5:13, 15; 8:18
- Leviticus 26:28 : [See ver. 18 above]; ver. 21, 24, 28; 1 Sam. 2:5; Ps. 119:164; Prov. 24:16
- Leviticus 26:29 : Deut. 28:53; Ezek. 5:10; [2 Kgs. 6:29; Lam. 4:10]
- Leviticus 26:30 : 2 Chr. 14:5; 34:3, 4, 7; See Ezek. 6:3-6
- Leviticus 26:30 : [2 Kgs. 23:20; 2 Chr. 34:5; Ezek. 6:5]
- Leviticus 26:31 : Neh. 2:3; Jer. 4:7; See 2 Kgs. 25:4-10
- Leviticus 26:31 : Ps. 74:7; Lam. 1:10; Ezek. 9:6; 21:2
- Leviticus 26:31 : Jer. 6:20; See Isa. 1:11-15; Amos 5:21-23
- Leviticus 26:32 : Jer. 9:11; 25:11, 18
- Leviticus 26:32 : Deut. 28:37; 1 Kgs. 9:8; Jer. 18:16; 19:8; Ezek. 5:15
- Leviticus 26:33 : Deut. 4:27; 28:64; Neh. 1:8; Ps. 44:11; Jer. 9:16; Ezek. 12:15; 20:23; 22:15; Zech. 7:14; [Luke 21:24]
- Leviticus 26:34 : 2 Chr. 36:21; See ch. 25:2
- Leviticus 26:36 : Ezek. 21:7
- Leviticus 26:36 : ver. 17
- Leviticus 26:36 : Job 13:25
- Leviticus 26:37 : Josh. 7:12, 13; Judg. 2:14
- Leviticus 26:39 : Deut. 28:65; Ezek. 4:17; 24:23; 33:10; [Ezek. 6:9]
- Leviticus 26:40 : [Neh. 9:2; Prov. 28:13; 1 John 1:9]; See 1 Kgs. 8:33-36; Dan. 9:4-19
- Leviticus 26:40 : ch. 6:2; Num. 5:6
- Leviticus 26:41 : See Ex. 6:12
- Leviticus 26:41 : [1 Kgs. 21:29; 2 Chr. 12:6, 7; 32:26; 33:12, 13]
- Leviticus 26:42 : Ex. 2:24; 6:5; Ps. 106:45; Ezek. 16:60
- Leviticus 26:42 : [Ps. 85:1]
- Leviticus 26:43 : [See ver. 34 above]; 2 Chr. 36:21; See ch. 25:2
- Leviticus 26:44 : [Deut. 4:31; 2 Kgs. 13:23; Neh. 9:31; Rom. 11:2]
- Leviticus 26:44 : ver. 15
- Leviticus 26:45 : ch. 22:33
- Leviticus 26:45 : Ps. 98:2; Ezek. 20:9, 22
- Leviticus 26:46 : ch. 27:34; Deut. 6:1; 12:1
- Leviticus 26:46 : ch. 25:1
- Leviticus 27:2 : [Judg. 11:30, 31, 39; 1 Sam. 1:11, 28; See Num. 30]
- Leviticus 27:3 : ver. 25; See Ex. 30:13
- Leviticus 27:10 : ver. 33
- Leviticus 27:13 : ver. 15, 19
- Leviticus 27:13 : ch. 22:14
Jesus Foretells His Death a Third Time
32 (A)And they were on the road, going up to Jerusalem, and (B)Jesus was walking ahead of them. And (C)they were amazed, and those who followed were afraid. And taking the twelve again, he began to tell them what was to happen to him, 33 saying, “See, (D)we are going up to Jerusalem, and the Son of Man will be delivered over to the chief priests and the scribes, and they will (E)condemn him to death and (F)deliver him over to the Gentiles. 34 And they will (G)mock him and (H)spit on him, and flog him and kill him. And (I)after three days he will rise.”
The Request of James and John
35 (J)And James and John, (K)the sons of Zebedee, came up to him and said to him, “Teacher, we want you to do for us (L)whatever we ask of you.” 36 And he said to them, (M)“What do you want me to do for you?” 37 And they said to him, “Grant us (N)to sit, one at your right hand and one at your left, (O)in your glory.” 38 Jesus said to them, (P)“You do not know what you are asking. Are you able (Q)to drink the cup that I drink, or (R)to be baptized with the baptism with which I am baptized?” 39 And they said to him, “We are able.” And Jesus said to them, (S)“The cup that I drink (T)you will drink, and with the baptism with which I am baptized, (U)you will be baptized, 40 but to sit at my right hand or at my left is not mine to grant, (V)but it is for those for whom it has been (W)prepared.” 41 And when the ten heard it, they began to be indignant at James and John. 42 (X)And Jesus called them to him and said to them, “You know that those who are considered rulers of the Gentiles (Y)lord it over them, and their great ones exercise authority over them. 43 But (Z)it shall not be so among you. But whoever would be great among you must be your servant,[a] 44 and whoever would be first among you must be (AA)slave[b] of all. 45 For even the Son of Man came not to be served but (AB)to serve, and (AC)to give his life as a ransom for (AD)many.”
Jesus Heals Blind Bartimaeus
46 (AE)And they came to Jericho. And (AF)as he was leaving Jericho with his disciples and a great crowd, Bartimaeus, (AG)a blind beggar, the son of Timaeus, was sitting by the roadside. 47 And when he heard that it was (AH)Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out and say, “Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!” 48 And many (AI)rebuked him, telling him to be silent. But he cried out all the more, “Son of David, have mercy on me!” 49 And Jesus stopped and said, “Call him.” And they called the blind man, saying to him, (AJ)“Take heart. Get up; he is calling you.” 50 And throwing off his (AK)cloak, he sprang up and came to Jesus. 51 And Jesus said to him, (AL)“What do you want me to do for you?” And the blind man said to him, (AM)“Rabbi, let me recover my sight.” 52 And Jesus said to him, “Go your way; (AN)your faith has (AO)made you well.” And immediately he recovered his sight and followed him on the way.
- Mark 10:32 : For ver. 32-34, see Matt. 20:17-19; Luke 18:31-33
- Mark 10:32 : Luke 9:51; 19:28
- Mark 10:32 : ver. 24
- Mark 10:33 : See Matt. 16:21
- Mark 10:33 : Matt. 26:66; John 19:7
- Mark 10:33 : Matt. 27:2; John 18:30, 31; Acts 3:13; [Acts 2:23; 4:27; 21:11]
- Mark 10:34 : Matt. 27:26-31
- Mark 10:34 : ch. 14:65; 15:19; See Matt. 26:67
- Mark 10:34 : See ch. 8:31
- Mark 10:35 : For ver. 35-45, see Matt. 20:20-28
- Mark 10:35 : ch. 1:19
- Mark 10:35 : [Matt. 18:19]
- Mark 10:36 : ver. 51
- Mark 10:37 : [Matt. 19:28]
- Mark 10:37 : [Luke 9:26]
- Mark 10:38 : [Luke 9:33; 23:34]
- Mark 10:38 : ch. 14:36; Matt. 26:29, 42; Luke 22:42; John 18:11; [Isa. 51:22]
- Mark 10:38 : Luke 12:50
- Mark 10:39 : [Rom. 8:17; Phil. 3:10]
- Mark 10:39 : Acts 12:2; Rev. 1:9
- Mark 10:39 : [Rom. 6:3]
- Mark 10:40 : [Matt. 19:11]
- Mark 10:40 : Matt. 25:34
- Mark 10:42 : For ver. 42-45, [ch. 9:33-36; Luke 22:25-27]
- Mark 10:42 : 1 Pet. 5:3
- Mark 10:43 : Matt. 23:11; [Luke 9:48]
- Mark 10:44 : 2 Cor. 4:5
- Mark 10:45 : John 13:4, 13-15; Phil. 2:7; [2 Cor. 8:9]
- Mark 10:45 : Isa. 53:10; Dan. 9:26; John 10:15; 11:51, 52; Rom. 4:25; Gal. 1:4; 2:20; 1 Tim. 2:6; Titus 2:14; 1 Pet. 1:18, 19
- Mark 10:45 : ch. 14:24; Isa. 53:11, 12; Heb. 2:10; 9:28; [Rom. 5:15; Rev. 5:9]
- Mark 10:46 : For ver. 46-52, see Matt. 20:29-34; Luke 18:35-43
- Mark 10:46 : [Luke 18:35; 19:1]
- Mark 10:46 : John 9:1, 8
- Mark 10:47 : ch. 1:24
- Mark 10:48 : Matt. 19:13
- Mark 10:49 : John 16:33
- Mark 10:50 : ch. 13:16 (Gk.)
- Mark 10:51 : ver. 36
- Mark 10:51 : John 20:16
- Mark 10:52 : ch. 5:34; Matt. 9:22; Luke 7:50; 8:48; 17:19
- Mark 10:52 : ch. 5:23, 28; 6:56
Your Throne, O God, Is Forever
45 My heart overflows with a pleasing theme;
I address my verses to the king;
my tongue is like the pen of (B)a ready scribe.
2 You are (C)the most handsome of the sons of men;
(D)grace is poured upon your lips;
therefore God has blessed you forever.
3 (E)Gird your (F)sword on your thigh, O (G)mighty one,
in (H)your splendor and majesty!
4 In your majesty (I)ride out victoriously
for the cause of truth and meekness and righteousness;
let your right hand teach you (J)awesome deeds!
5 Your arrows are sharp
in the heart of the king's enemies;
the peoples fall under you.
6 (K)Your throne, O God, is forever and ever.
The (L)scepter of your kingdom is a scepter of uprightness;
7 (M)you have loved righteousness and hated wickedness.
Therefore (N)God, your God, has (O)anointed you
with the oil of (P)gladness (Q)beyond your companions;
8 your robes are all fragrant with (R)myrrh and aloes and cassia.
From ivory palaces (S)stringed instruments make you glad;
9 daughters of kings are among your ladies of honor;
(T)at your right hand stands the queen in (U)gold of Ophir.
10 Hear, O daughter, and consider, and incline your ear:
forget your people and your father's house,
11 and the king will desire your beauty.
Since he is your (V)lord, (W)bow to him.
12 The people[b] of Tyre will (X)seek your favor with (Y)gifts,
(Z)the richest of the people.[c]
13 All glorious is (AA)the princess in her chamber, with robes interwoven with gold.
14 (AB)In many-colored robes (AC)she is led to the king,
with her virgin companions following behind her.
15 With joy and gladness they are led along
as they enter the palace of the king.
16 In place of your fathers shall be your sons;
you will make them (AD)princes in all the earth.
17 (AE)I will cause your name to be remembered in all generations;
therefore nations will praise you forever and ever.
- Psalm 45:1 : Ps. 42, title
- Psalm 45:1 : [Ezra 7:6]
- Psalm 45:2 : [Isa. 33:17]
- Psalm 45:2 : [Luke 4:22]; See Isa. 61:1-3
- Psalm 45:3 : Ex. 32:27
- Psalm 45:3 : [Isa. 49:2; Heb. 4:12; Rev. 1:16; 19:15]
- Psalm 45:3 : [Ps. 24:8; Isa. 9:6]
- Psalm 45:3 : Ps. 21:5; 96:6, 7
- Psalm 45:4 : [Rev. 16:2]
- Psalm 45:4 : See Ps. 65:5
- Psalm 45:6 : Ps. 93:2; 110:2; Cited Heb. 1:8, 9
- Psalm 45:6 : [Ps. 67:4; 96:10]
- Psalm 45:7 : See Ps. 11:7
- Psalm 45:7 : Isa. 61:1
- Psalm 45:7 : Ps. 2:2; 1 Kgs. 1:39; [Acts 10:38]
- Psalm 45:7 : [Ps. 21:6]
- Psalm 45:7 : [1 Kgs. 3:13]
- Psalm 45:8 : John 19:39; [Matt. 2:11]
- Psalm 45:8 : Ps. 150:4
- Psalm 45:9 : [1 Kgs. 2:19; Neh. 2:6]
- Psalm 45:9 : See Job 28:16
- Psalm 45:11 : Isa. 54:5
- Psalm 45:11 : Ps. 95:6
- Psalm 45:12 : [Job 11:19]
- Psalm 45:12 : Ps. 96:8
- Psalm 45:12 : Ps. 22:29; 68:29; 72:10; Isa. 49:7
- Psalm 45:13 : [Rev. 19:7, 8]
- Psalm 45:14 : [Judg. 5:30; Ezek. 16:18; 26:16]
- Psalm 45:14 : [Song 1:4]
- Psalm 45:16 : 1 Pet. 2:9; Rev. 1:6; 5:10; 20:6
- Psalm 45:17 : [Mal. 1:11]